Monday, January 25, 2010

THE WILLIAMSBURG POST OFFICE MAKES ME ANGRY

I can't get anything sent to my apartment via the USPS. The Williamsburg, NY post office is THE WORST.

Not only do they regularly lose letters, steal magazine subscriptions, and open mail (don't even bother trying to send a christmas/birthday card - in december they delivered an opened envelope from my grandma, three weeks later came the card inside without the $20 bill), now they're losing complete packages as well.


I've called 4 times and was on hold for 1.5 hours this weekend trying to find a package from my mom - she's notorious for her amazing care packages she sends every couple months - and i still don't have it.

I'm more than a little frustrated.
I've had to pick up past packages from the post office because they won't deliver them. Luckily Chris is awesome and carries them home for me... and will stop and let me take his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment