Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

today i turned 28.

im not gonna lie, 27 is going to be a hard year to beat. i fell in love. i moved into an amazing apartment. i've traveled to beautiful places and back.

but 28 has already started off pretty grand. my amazing boyfriend chris not only got me a hammock to spend sunny afternoons lounging on our deck, but also surprised me with a new lens for my camera that i've been ogling for the last few weeks.

if THAT wasn't enough (which was already more than a girl could dream of), a ton of friends came over to celebrate with us this past sunday. julia made a carmel brownie ice cream scrabble cake ( I KNOW! amazing). there was a pinata, balloons, sparklers, and jello shots. people were iced.

i wish i had more photos of the good times, but i was too busy chatting and smiling, with a drink in one hand and a veggie dog in the other.














thank you friends, for being so amazing.
i'm extremely lucky to have you all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment