Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OLDEN DAYS

i had jamie and susannah over a couple weeks ago for a jamies-pre-birthday-celebration. the pics didn't really turn out, so i decided to post this pic of the three of us re-inacting a silverchair poster at the tender age of 15.

we loved silverchair. we had jamie's mom drive us to st. louis to see them play at mississippi nights on the frogstomp tour. it was my first concert outside of fairs and talent shows. aah, memories.

UPDATE: since i'm SURE you're incredibly interested, I found the poster we're recreating above. extreme dorks? nay! i say dedicated fans.

3 comments:

  1. freaking. awesome. i miss you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really did do a good job. I remember taking lots of art direction for Sus on that head tilt. I loooooooove you guys...I really, really do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ladies, well done!

    ReplyDelete