Friday, July 22, 2011

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

it's a big day/weekend/month for me.

first of all, today is my last day at Popdust. starting august 1st i'll be the photo editor for
Refinery29. it all happened pretty quickly and im crazy excited about the opportunity. i think it's a perfect fit for me (they've already instagram'd my nails three times 1, 2, 3 - which equals true love in my world)

on top of that awesome news my MOM also gets here today to visit for the weekend. this will be the second time she's been to NYC and i can't wait to show her around. i've made soooo many plans for us to beach and eat and drink and dance.

and if that wasn't enough (which it is) i'm taking all of next week off for myself to do absolutely nothing. aaaaaaaah summer. i couldn't be loving life more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment