Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'M NOT A 'WEDDING DRESS' PERSON

my sister and sister-in-law came to visit a couple weekends ago and stayed with me and chris. they were only here a few days but wanted to do something wedding related since they won't have a chance to later on.

we decided i should suck it up and try some standard, run of the mill wedding dresses even though that's not really what i'm wanting. HUGE FAIL! look at my poor sister's face. she knew we were in trouble. HA.

i ended up only trying on one dress, and it was a white bridesmaids dress. i'm soooo not into typical wedding dresses. you won't find me anywhere near sequins, beads or tulle. back to trolling designers and runway shows for long white(ish) dresses. that's way more my style.

2 comments:

  1. Christy have you checked these gals out?
    I may be working with them soon...thought you might be interested. The space is incredibly beautiful and they stock some really interesting and unusual dresses by cool designers.
    http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/just-opened-stone-fox-bride/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merida! I haven't - but i will now!
    you rule.

    ReplyDelete