Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ON THE EDGE OF 30

today i turn 29.
i couldn't be luckier to have everything that i do.

i have the most amazing boyfriend who not only got me months and months of caramels and renewed my national geographic subscription, but he's also getting me my very own very first surf board.

my family, which keeps getting bigger and better every year, is the most amazing family ever. i love them and miss them so much. i'm so lucky to have such supportive parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts uncles and cousins.

and my friends. whoa. my friends. i have so many amazing people in my life that i'm so lucky to call friends. camping trips, BBQs, craft nights, beach bumming, long phone calls, surf sessions, and dancing in my living room. my friends really are the best.

anywho.
i'm a lucky girl. a lucky 29 year old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment