Thursday, May 24, 2012

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF MY TWENTIES

and i'm totally not mad at it. sure, my twenties were pretty epic.

between graduating college and moving to new york in the early years to creating an amazing friend group, partying our butts off, having dream jobs and meeting the boy i'll spend the rest of my life with - the last decade has done me right.

but when it comes down to it moving forward is always the right direction. and my 30's are shaping up to pretty friggin' amazing.

things i've already have on the docket for THIS year:
- memorial day next to the pool
- camping trips
- beach days
- weekend in the hamptons
- my bachelorette party
- tubin in texas
- getting married in the catskills!
- honeymoon in thailand and cambodia

i'm ready 30s. 
lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment